Sunday, February 8, 2009

~~U knOw..what I would LikE 2 cHangE abOuT mUsELf??~~

As u know, everyone makes mistake in their life... No one will be perfect when they do something... That's also same with me.. Although I cannot be perfect but, I still want to change something about myself.. Especially, when I am be with someone...

The main thing that I want to change myself is about my attitude.. I need to understand and respect more about people around me.. So that, they will never be hurt.. Sometimes, I feel so regret about what I have done to others because I like to do same thing that they don't like it.. I called them with bad name.. I makes over jokes that's they dont like.. I talk bAck about them.. All I do this I know my mistake..I am really sorry to zila, zatiey and farah.. PleZZ forgive me... I'll try to be matured and not too childish..

7 comments:

  1. so k ilah...
    we r frens..n WE LUV U..
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud luck ilah....
    hope dat u can do it as well as u can....
    hehehe...chayok3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks eiyz and green rose... u must support me.. i'll try my best to change my attitude..thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck dear..I know you can do it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Insyaallah miSS sYaz..I'll try my best...

    ReplyDelete