Tuesday, February 17, 2009

~~huh!!thE bEst thing that ever happen in mY lifE~~

Do you know what is the best thing that ever happen in my life??If I tell you all,you will remember it..The best thing that ever happen in my life is when you all sing a "BIRTHDAY SONG" for me at the BEL class that night. I feel so shy so, I cannot look at at you.. But, I'm really appreciate it..I feel like want to cry because of that song..I'm very happy to have a classmate like you all...This things like this never happen in my life until now... My ex-classmate never sing a song like this like you all...I'lll never ever forget it... NNNNNEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Aiman, I guess she talked about me *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES MISS SYAZ!!you are right.. Aiman always "perasan"..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. nevermind.

    u all naughty!!! wait i call my geng...

    ReplyDelete
  4. see aiman..pejoey on my side too...whose everybody here still on my side??kikiki..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tired waiting 4 ur geng..hehe..aiman2..

    ReplyDelete