Saturday, February 28, 2009

~~Ehem2...mY drEAm mAn~~

I don't know how to start and write my blog this time when miSS sYaz told us to post a blog that the title has been given by her.."mY dream man.."This is the title that I need to post about.. Actually, I don't like to tell everyone about this..But, I think all of my friends want me to share about this with them..Right??..OKAY!!I'll tell you..

In my life, I never dream to have someone "perfect".. I just want someone that always understand and love me the most.. I don't want he do everything for me but what I want is what he think is better for me to do..If he cannot always be in my side, I dont care because I dont want to take his freedom by force..

What is important is he must have a religion(islam). He is not too childish but likes to make jokes.. If he need to handle something important, he will be serious.. I dream a "sederhana" man when he do something...That's a few thing that I can share with you all....Thanks!!

11 comments:

  1. but for me..it doesnt matter weter u share with me or not
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh..so aiman could be one of ur dream man???????????????????????????????????haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. fr34ky_j03y,i dont share it with u okay!! but, for my girl friends and miss syaz..(not girlfriend eh..dont misunderstand)

    ReplyDelete
  4. farah, dont try to start again okay!! or i'll eat u..haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. zatiey, u always understand me..hehe..tq myfren.. hope ur relationship with "him" stay 4ver...

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe..
    i'll let him know..haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah!!u r myfren ,zatiey..hukhuk..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will pray 4 ur happiness e-lah...
    hehehe...gud luck...chayok3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much zila..i'm really appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. You mean that you'd like to meet someone who's modest and down-to-earth? ood luck in searching your prince charming..

    ReplyDelete
  11. yEs!!u r right miSS...K, i hope i'll meet him someday...

    ReplyDelete